Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone else think Maybelline eye shadow is too sheer or is it just me?

I tried their trio- almond truffles and they were so sheer that it hardly even showed up when applied. Only the brain showed. Is it just me though?Does anyone else think Maybelline eye shadow is too sheer or is it just me?
I have a few different Maybelline eye shadows and they are to sheer ! They look so bright and pigmented but when i go to wear them .. They dont have to much of a color to them ! I dont buy Maybelline anymore .. Ill just stick to my MAC and NYX :)Does anyone else think Maybelline eye shadow is too sheer or is it just me?
When you purchase an eye shadow that barely shows up, try using a wet brush to apply the makeup, most of the time, this will make the eyeshadow more vibrant and true to what the colour is actually supposed to be.





Here's a video tutorial that can help you learn how to use this technique:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF03GWkPi鈥?/a>
maybelline is just c r a p


nothing i bought from that line has been even close to decent


their new collogen (mum bought it for me) mascara clumps like a bitc h and its supposed to be clump free


also their foundations are awful


its all just rubbish





i go for barry m make up mostly


their eyeshadows have no chance of being too sheer
ok first off what is brain? (besides the thing in our heads)





Second, try using it wet, or with a base it will lighten it up!
that and it wears off wayyy to fast!
Its just you.....or maybe its maybeline
give a pic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan