Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can I buy Maybelline Stiletto Mascara? Particularly on a buy 1 get 1 free sale?

Are any drug stores or walmart having a sale ? I haven't seen this mascara in stores, but I've seen reviews on youtube...any ideas?Where can I buy Maybelline Stiletto Mascara? Particularly on a buy 1 get 1 free sale?
CVS has it where you get a 2$ CVS buck rebate on your receipt. and it's fabulous mascara, long and smooth, not clumpy at all and I am very much into mascara, I use several layers. I have used Definicils and Clinique and many high and medium end mascaras and I think this one is great. I'm going to push my luck and try it with my Lancome Cils booster, which is a lash extending primer, but that might be overkill and I really don't think it's needed, I just have to try that with everything just to see.Where can I buy Maybelline Stiletto Mascara? Particularly on a buy 1 get 1 free sale?
You can try this site. They have a bunch





http://www.buy-a-rama.com/buy/Maybelline鈥?/a>
I just went to target a couple of hours ago and unfortunately, they weren't on a buy 1 get 1 free sale. its was around 6$ i believe. hopefully your area has target.
try walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan