Monday, November 30, 2009

What do you think of Maybelline Great Lash Mascara?

I have seriously been considering buying this as it looks like a nice concealer, yet I don't actually know anyone who owns it to ask them how it works. Would you say it volumises, lengthens, thickens? Just wanna hear your thoughts.What do you think of Maybelline Great Lash Mascara?
concealer? i think u mean mascara. ;)


anyways heres what i think of it:





1. it doesnt give any clumps which was great!


2. it doesnt thicken at all,


3. it volumised a little but not alot.


4. after 6 hours the lashes werent as curled as when i 1st applied it.What do you think of Maybelline Great Lash Mascara?
I have it and I wouldn't really recommend it personally.


Mainly because I have really short straight lashes and it did long really to them. I would say it thickens though.


I would recommend Maxfactor False Lash Effect - best mascara I've ever used :D - it does everything you'd ask for ^^
Mascara is one of those things that you really have to try and find the right one for you and stick with it. It depends on your lashes and the style of the brush. This one does nothing for me. my lashes are quite long but thin. I've tried cheapo and expensive mascaras and the best one for me is L'Oreal Telescopic. Only you can know what results you want.
love love love maybelline great lash mascara!!! and megan, it does not test on animals. you should really do your research next time


http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/2062鈥?/a>
I started useing it not too long ago...i had an allergic reaction though : (


Sooo i stopped using it. But now i use ' Maybelline Collosal Volume waterproof';


it works a lot better than great lash and I'm not allergic to it!!!! ;)))))
To be blunt- it sucks. Even the waterproof version goes everywhere. You'd be better off finding a different mascara to try.
its animal tested dont use it
It works for me. (:
  • oily skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan