Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you think about the brush that comes with the Maybelline Mineral Power products?

I have the Translucent Finishing Veil. Don't get me wrong, the brush is so cute. But I mean its too small and the bristles are hard.. What are your thoughts..What do you think about the brush that comes with the Maybelline Mineral Power products?
It is too small and one big thing with makeup IS the applicator. If we can't hold it in our hands and feel we have tons of control with it, then even the best makeup will be rendered useless because we can't apply it like we need to. I wish they could come up with a better applicator for mineral makeup but so far, I haven't found one. Also, I read that right now, they can't make mineral makeup into a compact formula. I think if they can do that, it will be great, because mineral makeup is better for our skin, well, it's actually good for our skin. I tried buying a powder applicator instead of the one the makeup came with, and found that the problem is the loose powder itself. You're supposed to put some of the product on the brush, then tap off the excess. I've done that, and just cannot get the results I want. I hope you find a way to use your makeup! I know all of my mineral makeup is now going unused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan