Saturday, November 28, 2009

What are the best Maybelline products to use with combination skin that can be bought in the Philippines?

I need information on foundation, concealer, blush, eye shadow, and eye liner.What are the best Maybelline products to use with combination skin that can be bought in the Philippines?
There are rather a limited line of Maybelline cosmetics here in the Philippines. But anyway, I think since you got combo skin, it would be best to stick with oil-free products. Maybelline offers two kinds of water based foundations. They have the Pure Stay line which is long wearing. I've personally tried this and it gives you a dewy and radiant finish. They also have the Clear Smooth Foundation which I am bound to try. Its in gel form but I dont know the kind of finish it offers. For concealer, they only have 1 I think which is the Perfect Concealer. Im not sure if its oil free. There's nothing on the packaging. I dont wanna try since Im acne prone. Blushers.. You can take dream matte mouse... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan