Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the difference between the maybelline blackest black and very black mascara? Which is better?

I have dark brown/black eyes and my sskin tone is like my avatar's.What is the difference between the maybelline blackest black and very black mascara? Which is better?
well...there isnt too much difference, but i prefer blackest black...its super dark...and it should be a staple for any face.What is the difference between the maybelline blackest black and very black mascara? Which is better?
I think blackest black is a little darker than very black but I'm really not sure about why they have the two different colours.
Any of maybelline is good.


Not much dif.
Obviously, blackest black is inherently blacker than very black.
Its bout the same, Blue mascara would look great on u too.
The difference isn't really much but i have tried them both and i would say that the blackest black is my favorite,plus people are always telling me how beautiful and long my eye lashes look.
Blackest Black is darker. Neither is better, just blacker. I doubt there is much difference, though.
One is very black, the other is the blackest black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan