Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I get Electric Signage for Cosmetic Companies such as Revlon, Maybelline, and Loreal?

I'm a business owner and have a cosmetics department in all of my stores. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get electric signs for major cosmetic companies so that i can display them in my stores. I'm hoping to get them for free or as cheap as possible, but am open to paying a bit more just so that my department looks nicer.How can I get Electric Signage for Cosmetic Companies such as Revlon, Maybelline, and Loreal?
You have to contact that companies showroom or marketing department. If you are licensed with them or have an account with them they should have those items available for you. They usually have an abundance of promotional stuff that will help as well. If they don't offer anything like that I would think about having them made myself. Although, be careful, some lighting can get costly anywhere from $500 +

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan