Saturday, November 28, 2009

Will the Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper tingle my boyfriend's lips while kissing him?

I just bought a Maybelline Lip Plumper and wanted to know if my boyfriend'd feel the ';tingling sensation'; when we kissed if it rubbed off onto his lips. I love the way it makes my lips look but I don't want to freak him out.Will the Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper tingle my boyfriend's lips while kissing him?
When I kiss my significant other with that on, he notices right away. And he doesn't like it. He has asked me what it was and I told him and he asked me not to wear it when I kiss him, it bothers him that bad. I love how it looks too, but to be nice I just wear it when I know we wont be kissing for at least an hour after I put it on, that way the tingle (and plumpness, sadly) is gone and it doesn't have effect. If Im lucky at least the color will stay.Will the Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper tingle my boyfriend's lips while kissing him?
lol omggg i recently bought that same plumper and right after i applying it i kissed my bf (i forgot about the tingling sensation) and it actually plumped his lips too ! LOLL
yeah probably, i have this sally hansen stuff and whenever i put it on my boyfriend freakks out because he hates the way it makes his lips feeel. %26amp; he doesn't like the taste..
use mat one which will never wip frm urs to others while u kiss then also.
It probably depends how long you've had it on for because it wares of pretty quickley i rekon.
just a little tip from a guy....





don't do it. period.
No it won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan