Monday, November 30, 2009

Does Maybelline Define A Lash Mascara really work?

I've seen ads for it on TV guaranteeing no clumps. I currently use Great Lash mascara and am wondering which one is better.Does Maybelline Define A Lash Mascara really work?
Well I personally think that Define A Lash mascara works better. It's one of the mascaras I use and it's great.Does Maybelline Define A Lash Mascara really work?
Yes, it really works, although you may want to use a lash comb for perfect results without the slightest clump. I used Great Lash for years, but after trying Define A Lash I am not going back!
almost all mascaras clump, ive used the expensive estee lauder ones and they have a little clump. well if the brush is full and defined you will get defined lashes. also, chuck your mascara tube after 2-3 months.
I've never tried that one, but the absolute BEST mascara is Maybelline EXPRESS Turbo Boost.





It makes your lashes full and I have never had problems with clumps.





Someone recommended Prescriptives False Eyelashes mascara which is $20. It is even more clumpfree, however you don't get much volume.
Yes, it does. I generally love maybelline mascaras. Have also used higher-end mascara like Lancome Hypnose. Right now am using Define-a-lash and its great . It's almost like it highlights each lash separately. Yep, you can believe the no-clump bit, too. Now come on, you know Maybelline don't play when it comes to mascara.
yes and i have very short lashes
  • oily skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan