Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone know how to get the Maybelline New York Line Stylist eye liner to come out?

I know this sounds ridiculous. But I bought this eye liner and I've tried everything to make the liner come out of the plastic part but it doesnt. I have the cap off and everything but the liner wont come out of the plastic, you know when you want to dispense out more (because they arent teh kind you sharpen, you just twist or whatever) You can't twist it or anything I dont know how to get it out. Does anyone have this kind and know how to make it come out?Does anyone know how to get the Maybelline New York Line Stylist eye liner to come out?
Can it be a retractable eyeliner pencil.??..... try pushing it in ...like a pen!!Does anyone know how to get the Maybelline New York Line Stylist eye liner to come out?
oh my! thats so funny because i just bought one ladt night and tried to put it on this morning, and had this problem. I was asking around at work and i thought they were crazy when they said to type it in google. lol ok so im not the only one with this problem!!! I obviously dont have the answer but if u do get one please let me know please :0)





yankee_luv143@yahoo.com





Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan