Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why are the Maybelline mineral products still have Talc on the ingredients list?

It says in the maybelline website that the mineral products are talc-free. I bought mineral products here in the Philippines but when I checked the ingredients list, Talc is one of the ingredients. Why is it like that? Does it mean that the website is wrong or the product I bought was fake?Why are the Maybelline mineral products still have Talc on the ingredients list?
There could be many reasons for this. One could be is that the store you went to had an out-dated stock of that product, if the Maybelline products used to have talc in them, this is probably it. Another reason could be is that the product you bought was a knock-off, but this is slightly unlikely. I doubt the website is wrong. Unless you're allergic to talc, or something like that, I really don't see a problem with why there's talc in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan