Monday, November 30, 2009

Is there something very similar, almost identical, to maybelline pure?

I really like the maybelline pure until i found out that that company tested on animals. I like the pure because i have already good skin so its lightweight but still covers redness that i have. Its also shine-free which is really good for my combination skin.Is there something very similar, almost identical, to maybelline pure?
Oh no! I really like that stuff..Well, here's a list of brands that do and don't test on animals.





DOES TEST:


Cover Girl


Max Factor


Neutrogena


Sally Hansen


L'oreal


Aveeno


Clean and Clear


Lancome


Maybelline


Garnier


Dove


Suave


Pantene





DOES NOT test on animals (safe to buy):


Almay


Amazing Cosmetics


Arbonne


Aveda


Avon


BARE ESENTUALS


Bobbi Brown


Bonne Belle


Burts Bees


Estee Lauder


Flirt!


got2b


LUSH


MAC


Mary Kay


Revlon


Smashbox


Stila


Too Faced


Urban Decay


Victoria's Secret





I'd just try a tinted moisturiser. I used Bobbi Brown tinted moisturiser before Mayebelline Pure. It has SPF 15, but it does make you a little shiny... We'll just have to shop around...Is there something very similar, almost identical, to maybelline pure?
I recommend Bare Minerals, it's all I use. It's $25 for the foundation but you use very little and it has SPF in it as well. One container lasts me almost a year (no joke). It's the only one that covers my redness...I've been using it for 3 years and I will never go back to anything else.
trublend by covergirl (not sure if they test on animals), rimmel does not test on animals and they have many good foundations. Neutrogena I believe doesnt test on animals and Revlon I dont think does either (i could be wrong on any of these but they should list it on their site.) Good Luck and Hope I helped!
Try some of urban decays makeup, They dont test on animals.
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan