Monday, November 30, 2009

Is maybelline dream matte mousse too heavy to wear to school?

Sorry I've already asked this but want more answers.


I'm 14 and have oily skin.


I'm either gonna buy this or Maybelline Pure Liquid foundation.Is maybelline dream matte mousse too heavy to wear to school?
No it works.


It's nice and not heavy.


Just dab a little and off to school. : ]








This works too:


http://www.blog.makeupmoxie.com/images/m鈥?/a>





I like Maybelline Pure Liquid foundation too.Is maybelline dream matte mousse too heavy to wear to school?
my friends wear this, and it's pretty thick so i'd say you should probably steer clear. one of my friends wears it too dark and doesnt blend it properly so it looks fake as hell, but my other wears a layer of liquid on top - looks more natural but its a hassle and it wont do too good for your skin.


try the liquid, or some of that nice new mineral powder foundation they make now (: those are pretty good so long as you dont need a thick coverage. x


merry christmas!
If you get the right color for your skin tone, then it isn't too heavy. That is what I wear and it looks like you're not even wearing makeup. If you have oily skin, I would definitely recommend it over liquid foundation.
Heavy? It's foundation. You're not supposed to see it or be able to tell that you are wearing it. If you can tell, it's too heavy to wear ANYWHERE.
nooo its not 2 heavyy


thats what I wear on a regular bases 2 school and I LOVE IT! lol :)))
na its not too heavy
  • oily skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan