Saturday, November 28, 2009

What Maybelline mascara and products do you love most?

I love Maybelline and was wondering what Maybelline products you love. I don't know if Maybelline tests on animals so, if you do, will you please let me know? THANKS!!!What Maybelline mascara and products do you love most?
volume mascara in the blue tube waterproof, matt mouse foundation, and silver plum # 400 lipstick, however they changed the formula on the lipstick and it is thicker i wrote them about this and they said they did change it, they sent me a coupon for $15 which was cool so send them an email and see if you can get some free makeup tooWhat Maybelline mascara and products do you love most?
I cannot use their products. I am allergic to them. Some of my friends use their stuff and are very happy with the outcome. I don't know the name of the mascara but it is a two sided tube. One side has a white mascara for volume and the other side is black. My friend that uses this always has GREAT eyelashes.
I like maybelline XXL mascara intense black. I love it well worth the money. I dont really like anyother products only the bronzer and mascara. I use Barry M for colour eye shadows and shimmer. And revlon for foundation. Most companies to test there products on animals
colossal mascara!





i have a review on that product.


check it out.





http://kelseyreview.blogspot.com/
I think their best mascara is the Colossal Volum' Express.
I love water shine lipstick. I just bought a very light pink shade and i'm so happy with it. It's not sticky at all and has no fragrance.
i like the mineral loose powder from maybelline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan