Monday, November 30, 2009

How to remove Maybelline Superstay Gloss without Superaway?

Okay, so I just recently bought The Maybelline Superstay Gloss (in Rhinestone Pink!), and I want to know how to remove it without Superaway. The Pharmacy I went to had no Superaway. -_-How to remove Maybelline Superstay Gloss without Superaway?
I faced a similar problem with my colorguard makeup. There's many ways to take it off. Chapstick works. It takes a little bit, but if you keep on applying it and wiping it off, it'll come off eventually. Another one is lotion. I know that sounds gross to put on your lips, but it works really well! Just put some on your lips and wipe it off! If those too don't work out, you might just wanna use trial and error to find something that works. Hope this helps!How to remove Maybelline Superstay Gloss without Superaway?
you don't need superaway to get it off





all i do to take it off


is some cleanser made specifically for make up removal





so just take it off with any make up remover
idk. vasaline. ;)
Use a little bit of cold cream. It is the same thing that takes off face-paint.
The same way you get any other lipgloss off I would imagine?
a little napkin %26amp; tap it on your lip it gets off as much as u want depending on how hard you tap...
remove it from where?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan