Monday, November 30, 2009

Where Can I Find Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Singapore?

I've been looking in different maybelline branches in Singapore but I never seen the Great Lash mascara. Does anyone know where I can find it?





Also, I would like comments and reviews on the Great Lash mascara. Is it really the best mascara of Maybelline?Where Can I Find Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Singapore?
i really recommend ordering it from online, because i don't know if you can truly trust the ';maybelline'; stores in singapore... i don't know if they would be immitations or the real thing





you could also try buying from ebay.com but make sure it is NOT USED.Where Can I Find Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Singapore?
It's not a bad mascara, but it's nothing spectacular.





If you can't find it in Singapore, you might want to buy it off eBay. Lot of people sell new make-up, and shipping to Singapore wouldn't be much at all---at least from the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan