Saturday, November 28, 2009

How much is the Maybelline Dream Mousse eyeshadow?

How much does it cost and what color is the prettiest?How much is the Maybelline Dream Mousse eyeshadow?
5.88 at Walmart. I like the light purple and pink one.How much is the Maybelline Dream Mousse eyeshadow?
I'm pretty sure it's about 6 bucks. I just went to Wal-Mart today and saw it. I think there is pink and im pretty sure i saw a purple too! They're gorgeous! U should really try them. They also have Dream Matte Mousse foundation or cover up or something like that.....bye
It's about $7.00. I think Seude Sensation is the prettiest. And trust me because I have it.
i think around $7 and i like the pink
it's about 6 dollars and i reccommend the color vanilla veil..its so shimmery and really brightens up any eye color just make sure not to use too much of it at once..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan