Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is the new Maybelline vibrating mascara worth it?

I saw it at one of my local stores the other day and now I'm considering buying it. Does it work well? Or is it just another nifty thing that actually doesn't do anything?Is the new Maybelline vibrating mascara worth it?
it sucks.


it kinda screws you up sometimes when you apply, and it may splatter. i just bought it, and i think its horrible.Is the new Maybelline vibrating mascara worth it?
I haven't tried it either, but I don't think it can do anything that wiggling the mascara wand around wouldn't do.
I read some reviews for it and alot of people are saying it's bad. But that won't stop me from trying it ;]
i havent tried it but i dont think it would do anything other than what two coats of the normal stuff does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan