Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Calling all users of maybelline dream matte mousse?

do you recommend it ? how is the coverage ? does it look natural ? is it your right shade ?Calling all users of maybelline dream matte mousse?
I use mineral foundation from Bare Essentials. Sometimes I use the Dream Matte Mousse as concealer under my eyes because the loose powder gets on my contacts %26amp; irritates my eyes. It really works well. 2DCalling all users of maybelline dream matte mousse?
I don't use it as a foundation, i find that it doesn't provide enough even coverage for me - I'm unlucky enough to have a very patchy skin tone. I do however find it to be an excellent concealer and cover up if used in little places. Its great for hiding those dark circles if 8 hours sleep and water don't suffice. They've just brought out a Dream Matte Mousse Concealer which I haven't tried yet, but I imagine it would do the job too. For me, it was the correct shade, I use Ivory - which I think is now known as Classic Ivory thanks to the addition of shades. But like I said, it wasn't right for me as a foundation, I had to use more than I should to even myself out, but as a concealer its fantastic.
I definetly recommend it.


It covers your face very well, my fave is a little red and it covers it. It also covers up pimples well. It looks really natural on me. It matches my skin tone PERFECT! It is the only foundation that I have tried that matches my skin.





The powder works well too. It looks even better if you use both!
i dont recommend it because it comes off very easily but i suppose it depends on what skin type you have.
Yes I reccomend it alot.


The coverage is great it lasts all day,


and covers up any tiny flaws too.


And yes it looks natural, it seems to blend in


whatever shade I use.
  • windows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan