Monday, June 21, 2010

Has anyone else gotten breakouts from using Maybelline Dream Mousse blush?

I am used to using the powder blush from CoverGirl. I liked the compact powder except if I carry it in my purse, it gets everywhere and its not portable at all so I tried the dream mousse stuff. After almost two weeks I noticed that I am getting tiny bumps on my cheeks. I have never had this problem before, only break outs in my oily zones like my nose, chin and forehead.





Has anyone else had this problem? Can I write to Maybelline and get my money back? I bought it from Rite Aid...Has anyone else gotten breakouts from using Maybelline Dream Mousse blush?
omg! i had that same promblem with the dream mousse blush too! i have very fair/ssensitive skin, and i was pretty pissed, the bumps usually go away w.in 2 weeks or so but if they didnt (like mine) you can see a dermetologist and he can give you something but make sure they are are miosturized and if theyre zits you should know what to doHas anyone else gotten breakouts from using Maybelline Dream Mousse blush?
Hi, I didn't but it does sound like you had a reaction to it. You can return it to the original store you purchased it at -- even if it's open, etc.





I tried it and didn't like it.





Prescriptives makes an awesome cream blush -- available at Macys.





Or you can try loose powder blush.





Good Luck
it could be just you, or a reaction to a new product, kind of like when you switch face washes. i'm sure you can return it even if it is opened.
I used it for about 2 moths and it never gave me problems. I dont know about writing to maybeline but if you bought it at rite aid then i'm pretty sure they have a no questions asked policy for cosmetics, even if they are opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan