Monday, June 21, 2010

What do you think about Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?

I just bought some, want to know others opinions.What do you think about Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?
Ive tried that before, its too unatural looking, so if you like that look then it should be good for you.. I now use Bare Minerals, its nice because it evens my complextion and it looks natural! the only downside is that it is pretty pricey, i think its about $30 each, but its worth it!What do you think about Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?
It does create a ';fake'; makeup-y look. I only use it now like a concealer and blend in. I also don't like it because I prefer using a brush and you really can't use a brush with it.
ah it's ok...not that great!
i thought it made my skin look fake because it was so matte and ';too-perfect'; looking if you know what i mean. it just made my cheeks looks plastered with makeup and seem fake. I like to look more natural...
I've heard it's really thick, %26amp; unnatural.
That stuff doesn't last long and it makes your face look fake.
  • windows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan