Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Maybelline great lash mascara or maybelline volume express?

My friends say that these mascaras are really good, but which one do you think is better or is good?





Do they makes lashes thicker and longer?





THANKS IN ADVANCE :)Maybelline great lash mascara or maybelline volume express?
great lash! it makes them super long and if you wiggle it up it makes them thick.








maybe try both.





as for colossal, it smells TERRIBLE





but it does the job for a little, then starts to get clumpy.Maybelline great lash mascara or maybelline volume express?
I like Maybelline Waterproof Full and Soft. It seems to be one of the few Waterproof mascaras that doesn't clump up and my lashes look soft and long.





I hate when my mascara gets on the skin underneath my eyes, so I brush a neutral eyeshadow on the ends of my lower lashes after I apply the mascara.
I like the volume express!! Works really good! The colossal is one of my favorite mascaras!! Works really good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan