Monday, June 21, 2010

Does maybelline powder work as well as Bare Minerals?

I currently use Bare Minerals and I absolutely love it! It's so light it doesn't feel like I'm wearing any make-up and it covers up my breakouts really well. The only problem is it's pretty expenisive and I can't keep spending so much money on make-up. Sooo My question is.. Has anyone gone from using bare minerals to Maybelline mineral powder and is it as good? I get nervous trying new things because my skin breaks out VERY easily so I need your input!





Thanks Guys! =)Does maybelline powder work as well as Bare Minerals?
NO! do not switch. bare minerals is made from PURE minerals and is refining for your face. maybelline clogs your pores, and probably isnt made out of minerals. save yourself the trouble of a breakout and just try and stick to bare minerals.


hope i helped :)Does maybelline powder work as well as Bare Minerals?
NO
sometimes you have to shell out a little bit more money for quality products. if your skin is doing really well with the bare minerals, i wouldn't suggest switching to anything else. you may have more money in your wallet, but you won't be happy.





p.s. if you absolutely have to switch, i suggest using neutrogena skin-clearing powder. i use it, and am very happy with it. don't use maybelline.. it never worked for me, and i have super sensitive skin too.
no, it doesnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan