Monday, June 21, 2010

People who wear Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?

What shade do you wear and is it actually your ';skin tone'; or do you get it a little darker?People who wear Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?
I used to wear buff beige I think. It was a little bit darker than my actual skin. I wear blush and bronzer too, so I don't ever have a makeup line.People who wear Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?
never get something darker than your skin tone...it is the biggest mistake you could make. I match the make up to my hand so its close and can balance out your upper body..so its not like, totally drastic. I wear that makeup and i absolutely love it!


ciao for now,


tara =D
MAYBELLINE TESTS ON ANIMALS!
I use CoverGirl's TruBlend Whipped Foundation now, because it is oil-free and non-comedogenic.





I tried Maybelline's DM Mousse before (and Rimmel Cool Matte Mousse) and they worsened my acne because of the oil. But I used Classic Ivory, which I have used in all brands that offered it. It's exactly my skin tone and matches perfectly...so much so that I can use it in portions of my face rather than the whole face and not see a line.





Generally, I use whipped foundation because it covers my acne nicely and doesn't feel or look like your wearing makeup which is good since i'm a guy. But I wish Maybelline's DM Mousse had been oil-free...I liked it best.
I love love love that foundation. It's the only one I wear besides my mineral foundation. Since it's so cheap I usually purchase 2 in different shades and mix to make my own shade which is perfect for my skin tone.





If you haven't tried it already please get some you won't be dissapointed.





FYI Maybelline is one of the few that doesn't test on animals.





http://pw1.netcom.com/~axleplus/stuff/ho鈥?/a>
i used to use it, but, i stopped and switched to something else. but you NEVEREVEREVEREVER want to wear foundation that is to dark or to light, always wear what MATCHES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan