Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which foundation is better? Loreal Paris Feel Natural or Pure Makeup by Maybelline?

I've used both at different times and I can't decide which to buy. Pure makeup is 50% water, but Feel Natural has a vitamin complex that is good for your skin. I have an oily t-zone, so which has worked better for you?Which foundation is better? Loreal Paris Feel Natural or Pure Makeup by Maybelline?
L'Oreal looked better and felt lighter.


Pure Makeup kinda got cake-y.. yuck.


So yeah i'd go with L'Oreal *b/c you're worth it ;) haha *Which foundation is better? Loreal Paris Feel Natural or Pure Makeup by Maybelline?
I use the mayballine, it works for me... i like it.. Its feels nice and natural 2 me.
Definately Loreal Paris Feel Natural . I love it , I've used the Maybelline Pure Makeup and i didnt like it very much .
I really like the Loreal Paris Feel Natural. It makes your skin glow, and it also helps with an oily complexion.
You are asking about better, why not use The Best?





Mary Kay Minerals Foundation





Available from a Mary Kay consultant near you.
neither! i dont trust drugstore foundation :( the best one ive evr used and using is Clinique perfectly real compact makeup. it literally covers everything and looks natural and its light. on top of that i put clinique blended face powder to set everything. but if i had to choose from those 2, id pick maybelline. gud luk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan