Monday, June 21, 2010

What product has comparable results to Maybelline illegal lengths mascara?

I used Maybelline Illegal Lengths since I started wearing makeup almost 17 years ago. I've discovered it has been discontinued and is very hard to find. I've tried at least 10 other brands, from department store to drug store, and so far have not found one that has the same results on my lashes as my trusted Illegal Lengths. Has anyone found themselves in my situation and found a suitable alternative product they are happy with? Thanks!What product has comparable results to Maybelline illegal lengths mascara?
I like Maybelline Great Lash, but you might want the waterproof so it doesn't smudge... I haven't tried illegal legnths but they probably stop selling it because they have made products to replace it.What product has comparable results to Maybelline illegal lengths mascara?
I am having the same problem with illegal lengths!! When they discontinued it i tried to stock up but that has been the BEST mascara i have ever used. A running second would be estee lauder more than mascara. Its not as good but a good comparable. let me know Report Abuse

I use maybeline define a lash and it works reall y good u should try it
I do not know what Maybelline Illegal Lenghts looks like when on eyelashes, but I do know that Great Lash mascara (also from Maybelline) works really well.





image of product:


http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/h/d/grea鈥?/a>
I also find myself struggling without my beloved Illegal Lengths. I don't know WHY they discontinued it! I depended on that mascara like you wouldn't believe and have not found it's rival. If I were you I'd buy tubes of it on ebay like I do because NO OTHER MASCARA COMPARES. I know because I've tried a 100 others in search of a decent competitor.


Stupid Maybelline. I haven't had a good lash day since.
The best mascara I have ever used is L'oreal Voluminous Mascara. People are always asking me what brand I use. I've even had clerks at cosmetic counters ask me about it. It's not that expensive, either.
I used to use illegal lengths as well loved it ...however maybelline has a new mascara that's even better called define- a- lash it lengths better, catches every lash with it's rubber brush...i kid you not your lashes will just look ';bat you eyes sexy'; people are asking me am I wearing ';falsies';
There is a lorelle brand that is clear so it looks natrual!
You should definately try Loreal Voluminous. Always getting compliments on my eyelashes.
I love diorshow but it can get clumpy, I would sugest badgallash made by benefit. You can get it at sephora or benefit counters. Hope that helps/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan