Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get discontinued maybelline lipstick?

I am specifically looking for Tawny #200 in Maybelline's forever lipcolor collectionDoes anyone know where I can get discontinued maybelline lipstick?
I think you can find things like that at a Big Lots or dollar store like Dollar Tree because they offer name brands but the older version of things. if all else fails check online!Does anyone know where I can get discontinued maybelline lipstick?
Try eBay.
If you click on this link to maybelline , they will help you find the closest color to the product that is discontinued..





http://www.maybellinenewyork.com/product鈥?/a>
ebay or the maybelline website.
Mayballine did that to me to! cocoa glow! luckly for some reason I was at the dollar tree and there it was! I bought 5! I would try there.
check ebay and maybelline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan