Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best Maybelline mascara?

I have long dark lashes and I've heard some good reviews about Maybelline mascara. In your opinion which one is the best (and why) ?What is the best Maybelline mascara?
intense volume XXLWhat is the best Maybelline mascara?
I use the pink tube with green top in ';Blackest Black';. That is the one everyone raves about. It is constantly written up in magazines and I can see why.





I don't get waterproof as the regular kind has never smeared or flaked on me.





Maybelline really knows there stuff here!
Full N' Soft it has an average of great ratings everywhere! I just had to try it or myself and fell completely in love with it
XXL!!


It's amazinggg.


Everytime I wear it someone asks me if my eyelashes are fake! That's how much more it enhances them.





Good luck!! =]
I like the one with the green top and pink bottle too.


In Blackest Black.


It also comes in clear!!!


Which is great too!


Way better than the colored one.
volume express
Maybelline Sky High Curves Waterproof is my favorite mascara ever. I have long eyelashes but they are stick straight so I need a mascara that holds curl really well after I use an eyelash curler. This stuff curls and lengthens and doesn't get very clumpy. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge at all. I don't like the non-waterproof kind though... it doesn't seem to work as well.
XXL - one side volumizez, tha otha side puts tha actual mascara on


if u use this 1, b sure to onlee dab on the white side dont put alot of that side
XXL Mascara in waterproof. It's definitely the best of the maybeline mascaras. Maybelline is especially known for their mascaras though, and everyone says the pink and green bottled mascara is the best, but I find it too clumpy. The XXL Mascara in black waterproof is the best for me because it keeps the curl in shape the entire day and night, it doesnt smear, and it doesnt make my eyes burn. (i wear contacts).
volume express for making ur lashes thick and volumed. sky high curls for long curved lashes. since ur lashes r long, then go 4 the 1st 1
WRESTLING RULEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan