Wednesday, June 23, 2010

People who Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse read?

Please answer a few questions for me.


1. Do you mix two different shades of your Dream Matte Mousse to fit your skintone or does one shade fit your skintone?


2. What shade do you use?People who Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse read?
I think my shade is Ivory, it's hard to pick the right shade, especially now that I'm so pale thanks to winter...People who Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse read?
Ive used it before and didn't have to mix
Search in your web browser


Reviews and Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse You will hit many beauty sites of women that use this product talking about how they use it and what they think. I have a few beauty forums that I visit and read thousands of reviews, judging that I work in the Cosmetics industry. I cant list those sites here as I am sure that is against the Yahoo rules. But search under those terms and you should land some great forums and I bet you will find women talking about the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan