Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is the maybelline mineral loose powder any good?

i want to buy it because i need a new powder.


does it give any coverage? does it make you look cakey?Is the maybelline mineral loose powder any good?
I've always used liquid foundation and was wary of powered. After trying this product though, I could never go back to the liquid form. I have always hated wearing foundation because it always felt so thick and heavy on my face. I decided to take a chance and try this product after reading reviews here, and fell in love.





Maybelline's Mineral Powder Foundation goes on really smooth and light. After applying it my face feels light and bare. I can touch my face, scratch an itch, etc., without having foundation come off on my fingers. As I've noticed with most liquid foundations, it looks like it's caked on (on myself and others). This one left my skin looking smooth and kind of glowing.





The one thing that saddens me is the price..in Canada each container costs me about $14. I was recently down in the states and saw that they run for $8! I'm kicking myself for not picking some up when I was last there (at the time I couldn't remember how much it was in Canada).Is the maybelline mineral loose powder any good?
I personally didn't like it. It made my face look very cakey and made my skin itch. I prefer bare escentuals and prescriptives mineral foundation much better x.
i didn't like it at all. it made my face look


very cakey. but i use bare minerals now,


and its the best cover up i have ever used.
It actually is really good. (:


I like Cover Girl True Blend but i did use that and it blend in really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan