Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which Maybelline or Covergirl mascara is best for adding VOLUME to ur lashes?

I just bought Define a Lash by Maybelline but havent opened it yet... I wanted to hear your opinions first! Would I get volume with this mascara or just really long lashes? which mascara would u recommend (Maybelline/Cover Girl brands) to achieve a really thick look w/ no clumps or spider leg look?Which Maybelline or Covergirl mascara is best for adding VOLUME to ur lashes?
cover girl mascaras never worked too great for me.





maybelline volume express turbo boost is what you want for thick lashes without the clumps. try the 7Xs turbo boost. $5 it's my second favorite volumizing mascara after mark (by avon) make it big volumizing mascara. $6Which Maybelline or Covergirl mascara is best for adding VOLUME to ur lashes?
looking over the numerous mascaras a have bought i think lashblast is the best. big orange tube with a big fat brush. if you want huge eyelashes buy tweezerman lash fibers. apply first coat of mascara dab on the fibers and repeat mascara makes eyelashes huge. look on tweezerman.com for a store near you i'm telling you the stuff is amazing!
I have always used Maybelline. I tried others, but, keep going back to Maybelline Great Lash.
  • windows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan