Monday, June 21, 2010

Have any of you tried Dream Matte鈩?Mousse Makeup from maybelline new york?

does it look cakey?


does it cover all the dark spots?Have any of you tried Dream Matte鈩?Mousse Makeup from maybelline new york?
I've tried it, and yes it can look cakey - it depends how much you ';cake'; on and what kind of skin you have. It's also really thick and oily. It literally feels like you're smearing chocolate mousse over your face. I know someone who used to use it and she used to have really bad acne that left acne scars...and she wore Dream Matte Mousse Foundation over it and her face looked like a pizza. My skin is mostly really clear of any scars or pimples, just a bit of redness and it looked alright on me, the coverage is pretty good too. But still, I prefer liquid foundation over mousse.





By the way, foundations don't make you break out. It's the way that you apply them. If you're using dirty greasy fingers with bacteria all over them to apply it, then obviously you're gonna break out...[that was to the people who keep saying they broke out from it].Have any of you tried Dream Matte鈩?Mousse Makeup from maybelline new york?
i have the mousse foundation. if you want sheer coverage then it's good bc one thin layer is good enough. if you try and layer more for more coverage, then it will look cakey. it's not that great at covering dark blemishes, only good for light ones. try to use a primer before too. lasts for like 4-5 hours. i would recommend Dior foundation, very very good and worth the money.
I use it, it's fine.





But it actually increases my acne


And it also made my face oily when i wore it.


but i still use it


I should stop, speaking of which.
i've used it, i really liked the way it looked and it wasn't heavy or anything, but it made my face break out really bad
Sorry. i havent tried it yet but since it is a liquid form . I am almost sure that it has some weight to it.





Although they call it ';mousse';.. it will dry and eventually feel cakey.





I recommend bare escentuals.


Ever since i used it ... i SWEAR BY IT!


THE BEST LIGHT WEIGHT MAKE UP EVER!!!





If you want extra coverage. use can use the mousse on your dark spots and then go over your face with mineral makeup.


This really is the best way to go!
yes, I have used it....but I wouldn't recommend it...yes, it covers imperfections very well....but it goes on VERY heavy
i havent...





but DONT USE THE BLUSH!!!





its actually like sparkly :p





i tried it once... never again :P
I don't know about dark spots but it is so greasy and I do mean greasy not oily! Yuck, you will not be happy with it! Cakey, yes, greasy cake!
I absolutely love it, i discovered it 3 months ago and have never looked back. It gives a lovely finish and i have recently started using the dream matte concealer. What an invention!!


Industrial strenght coverage.
i've used it for blush, and i actually really like it. it doesnt look cakey at all (unless you put on too much, but thats really hard to do with this makeup) and it comes on really smooth and soft!


the only thing though is that the blush doesnt stay on as long as i wish it would. im not sure how the foundation or eyeshadow is, but thats how it is for the blush.


it's really pretty though %26amp; if you're ok with reapplying, then buy it!
It's really cakey, but great coverage. I wouldn't say it's greasy!





The blush I realy sparkly, i use it as an eyeshadow.
It doesnt cover well and it goes on really thick and heavy its also very greasy
its very cakey ehh its terible your face can't breqth throughit and it fels like your wearing a mask ehh definately don't buy it
yes it looks cakey....and it broke my face out soooooooooo bad!!!! try something like bare minerals....its something you can wear that doesn't look like you are wearing anything at all....plus you can layer it if you want a less subtle look. and its never made me break out!! i love the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan