Monday, June 21, 2010

Has anyone tried the maybelline dream mousse blush?

i was thinking about splurging on some, as my prom is later this week and i'll be doing my own makeup. it seemed a little expensive compared to what i ususally spend my money on





is it good? do you have any other makeup you swear by?





(dont suggest foundation- i hate hate it!!!!)Has anyone tried the maybelline dream mousse blush?
I really didn't like the mousse blush. It looked wrong, lol.


Try a powder one instead an blend it up towards your temples from your cheekbones while sucking in your cheeks. It will look much better, guaranteed... not to mention easier and a decent powder blush doesnt have to cost you more than six bucks.





A makeup routine I find is great is concealing any blemishes or under eye circles, brown mascara (since im blonde and fair skinned) and a light blush. If I wanna shake things up, I apply some eyeshadows, with a darker one in the crease. It makes the eye look better ;)





For special events, such as prom, try a very bold mascara, like lash stylist by maybelline, and a cheek illuminator, like from WET N' WILD.





Good Luck! :)Has anyone tried the maybelline dream mousse blush?
I have used this, I prefer powder blushes personally, they are much less messy, and give a more precise application. I would recommend buying a powder one instead with a slight, but not much, shimmer. I use 'Rouge Glow' in Natio. Im not sure if they sell that brand in your area though.





http://www.natio.com.au/product_info.php鈥?/a>
yes it dont work. it looks ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan