Monday, June 21, 2010

How is that XXL mascara by Maybelline?

Does it make your eyelashes really LONG? Is it clumpy?


I want my eyelashes to be really long and defined.








What mascara do you recommend?


How is that XXL mascara by Maybelline?
I thought it was ok, but it was difficult to wash out. I like to use Last Blast by Cover Girl. It does not clump, makes lashes longer, and washes out easily.How is that XXL mascara by Maybelline?
I bought it a while back and it definitely makes your eyelashes longer, but not necessarily full. So, if you want fullness too, I would suggest wearing a mascara that makes your eyelashes fuller on the bottom part of your lashes, close to the actual lid and wearing the XXL on just the top. It usually works for me.





Oh, and it isn't clumpy, but it is easy to get on your eyelid unless you swipe it on slowly. Hope this helps.





Good luck!
I've never tried Maybelline mascaras but


i would defiantly recommend cover girl's lash blast


it's in the big orange tube...the brush is huge!


it can be intimidating at first but once you get


the hang of it it's awesome! it gives you


thick, big, bold, long beautiful lashes


i absolutely love it and the price is not bad at all


it's around 7-8 dollars depending on where you buy it


you can get it at wallgreens, Rite-Aid, wallmart, CVS


any dept. store








and also the estee lauder mascaras their prices are high


they can range from $30.00-$18.50


but their mascaras are great...it gives


you long, thick. full, bold lashes without


clumps...you can get it at an estee lauder


counter at macy's


give them a try you might like them









i HATED that mascara. first of all, it took me extra time to apply mascara since it is two sided. second of all it clumps like like no other. third of all, after a while, the cap was impossible to close and i honestly think it doesnt make my lashes that long. not impressed.





i'm currently on the 4th or 5th tube of L'Oreal Lash Architect. It gives me this dramatic false lashes effect - thick and long and does not clump. i've never changed my mascara for the past 2-3 years and i've always had compliments about my lashes or mistaken them as false lashes :D
Maybelline Mascaras are really good buys. This mascara won't clump and will work well to lengthen. For a really polished look, try Maybelline Clear Mascara as a base coat.
Personally I didn't like it. I felt like it flaked off too much on me.





By far my favorite mascara is Covergirl Lash Blast. but not the waterproof. IMO the waterproof doesn't work as well.
I would not recommend it. I used to use it and since then I have switched to using only professional products from Sephora. You should go to their website. Or MAC
well its ok..it clumps like any mascara...i would recomond that mascara by covergirl..lashblash
its amazing.


all my friends are in love with it.





no clumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan