Monday, June 21, 2010

What makeup should I purchase (maybelline) EASY 10 POINTS?

I have alot of coupons for maybelline (lipgloss, lipstick, liner)


I like nude colors, what do you guys recommend? ( I have fair skin )What makeup should I purchase (maybelline) EASY 10 POINTS?
Maybelline is perfect for lip gloss, lip liner, eyeshadow, etc. So just go shop away. I would not recommend you use the maybelline foundation bc that may have a lot of harsh chemicals in it. Try checking out the maybelline website for some inspiration. Good luckWhat makeup should I purchase (maybelline) EASY 10 POINTS?
I love Maybelline! I have the Mineral Power foundation, Define-a-Lash mascara, Define-a-Line eyeliner and their eyeshadow. I think they make very good products and it doesn't cost a fortune! I would say just find a color you like and try it out. Good luck!
Define-a-lash mascara. This is the best mascara I've ever tried. It goes on smoothly and it doesn't run or smudge! ;-) They have really good glosses too. I like the clear stuff because it kind of seals in my lipstick. Hope this helps. Happy shopping!
maybelline is a good brand. i think you should go for it, just make sure you get the right colors. maybe it's maybelline!
Get maybelline define-a-lash it is great.


Also don't know about everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan