Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm thinking about buying New Maybelline Define-A-lash Mascara, is it worth the money?

I'm thinking of trying Define-a-lash and I have been searching the web for reviews on this. I have gotten pretty people saying it sucks, or that it's the best mascara on the market, I know this is really a matter of what works best for you but I still need a straight answer. Also, should I buy the green tube or the pink tube?!I'm thinking about buying New Maybelline Define-A-lash Mascara, is it worth the money?
it works okay, i wouldnt say its the best on the market.





it works better for people that have thinner eyelashes, rather than people that have thicker, fuller lashes. but hey, who i am to tell you. just try it anyways, make up works different for other people!! its only like $6 so if it ends up not working for you, ohh well, its not that expensive!!

















GOOD LUCK!!I'm thinking about buying New Maybelline Define-A-lash Mascara, is it worth the money?
Love mine!!! My lashes are so blond their invisible. Anyway, this stuff makes me look like I have the lashes my brother got and he couldn't care less!





The pink tube is washable, the green one takes makeup remover or baby oil to get it off.
its not worth it! do not buy it! it made my lashes look brittle and fakey.
Ive never tried it before but I say go for it.


It won't hurt to try it because if you dont


try it then you will never know


if it really works or not
definately try it. i have it and i use it every single day!
I have Maybelline define a lash mascara ( the green tube) and I like it. It gets all your lashes and the wand a the perfect size and it doesn't clump at all.
My daughter bought it and said it's great.
I TRIED IT BEFORE!!!


and its good put it on the top nad bottom lashes great BUT its a bit clump but use a clump remover comb thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan