Monday, June 21, 2010

Did the maybelline lash stylist mascara get discontinued?

i saw on the maybelline site that it was still available but i can't find it in stores anywhere. i looked at ulta, CVS, walgreens and target and didn't see it. is it only on the maybelline site because their waiting for it to run out? if it is being discontinued what other mascara uses a comb like that instead of a brush?Did the maybelline lash stylist mascara get discontinued?
Yes its been, discontinued. I e-mailed Maybelline, and they said that the Lash Stiletto is suppose to be a replacement of the Lash Stylist and that they're only discontinuing the waterproof version, which is ridiculous because its the best waterproof mascara I've used, aside from lashblash.


Whats even more ridiculous is that I don't really like Lash Stiletto, Lash Sylist works for me better, and it makes no sense because they're both completely different. I'm planning on buying it online and stock up before they discontinue it completely.Did the maybelline lash stylist mascara get discontinued?
according to this website its been discontinued


http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showr鈥?/a>


but another mascara with a comb is Rimmel lash Maxxx


it looks like this


http://theartofaccessories.com/blog/wp-c鈥?/a>





i personally didnt like it because for me it flaked and didnt really give me the look i wanted(full and thick)


instead it gave me really long lashes


so if you want to try it go ahead


Edit: i just remembered something


this mascara grabbed way to much product for me and so my lashes came out a bit clumpy


you have to work it out to make it look right
Yes, a lot of products are getting taken away as new ones comes in. You can try big lots, they usually ship them there to sell them off.
I just saw it at Fred Myers.... there like 4 bucks. Maybe those are the last ones... i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan