Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone use any of the XXL mascaras from maybelline? how long does the tube last?

i was wondering, if you use/have used any of the XXL mascaras from maybelline, how long do they last? cuz ive noticed with some other of the double ended tubed ones, since they basically have half the mascara use in them, the tube runs out really fast. so how long do the XXL ones last? im in between XXL extensions and XXL volume and length. thanks!Does anyone use any of the XXL mascaras from maybelline? how long does the tube last?
Since Maybelline XXL Mascara didn't claim to curl, I used an eyelash curler first. I do have straight lashes that are hard to see. I unscrewed the top on the white basecoat side. At first I was taken aback because the brush applicator actually is attached to the middle of the tube, not to the top that comes off like with most mascaras. No big deal, but it just takes a little getting used to. One thing though, the brush is one a short wand. I wish the wand were a little longer.





The white basecoat looked a little thick on the brush, but went on my lashes fine without clumping. There was no indication you need to wait for the basecoat to dry before applying the mascara topcoat, so I went ahead and applied. It went on very nicely, absolutely no clumping or globs. The brush separated my lashes well, and they didn't stick together or look spidery. But WOW! I now had long, beautiful, full lashes. I don't think I've ever seen my lashes look so long before. They were defined and separated, with some added volume. No way it was six times the volume though. I'd say the volume I had was about comparable to most other mascaras.





I had no flaking or smudging at all throughout the day. My lashes looked great, and I think Maybelline XXL Mascara helped ';hold'; my lashes in a curled position all day better than any other mascara I've used. No raccoon eyes, no spider eyes, just gorgeous, long beautiful lashes - and this is also about the longest-lasting, best wearing mascara I've used as well.





When it was time to remove, I just used my normal facial cleanser. Maybelline says this will remove with soap and water or eye makeup remover. Since this was such a long-wearing mascara I was happy to discover it also removed easily. I don't like having to scrub my eyes.Does anyone use any of the XXL mascaras from maybelline? how long does the tube last?
Hi i have all of the XXL mascaras from maybelline, but i love the XXL curl and the XXL volume and length, the extensions were ok but i enjoy the volume one better. they last for a few weeks, most mascaras if you use them everyday are suppose to last you a few months well i heard, but that seems impossible. maybelline XXL mascaras are 9/10% for me, they dont flake off a lot which is good cuz i always play with my eye hehe. but anyways, lancome is more expensive and just like maybelline but lancome really stays on, you know how maybelline if you put it on in the morning and at night time, theres only a little bit on your lashes? lancome stays on for 24 hours, i tried it. but anyways good luck finding which mascara you like the most :]
i have xxl volume and i've had it since september with no sign of running out. It works really well if after you apply it, you leave it to dry then apply again but concentrate on the tips of your lashes. I love it, having tried YSL, Chanel and MAC i'm definitely the most impressed with this one.
a lot of my friends wear that kind and their lashes look amazing!


they have had it for awhile because whenever i spend the night at their houses they still have it.


but you should always replace it every 3 months because of bacteria and stuff.


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Hi all


Hạs ańyońe tŗieđ mińerạl mạkeŭp yẻt? Aĺl tĥe Hơllỳwoơd sţarś arẻ usịng ịt. Appạreńtlỳ it ịs ačtuạllỳ so ġoođ foŗ yoŭr sķin ỳou čan śleẻp iń it, ạnd ịt hạs a mŭch bẻttẻr cơveŗagẻ thạn rẻguĺar mạkeŭp. Yơu cạn gẻt a fŗee śampĺe aţ http://corecemn.workjerker.com
they last a really long time. i've had mine for about six months (i think that infection thing is baloney). the best mascara i've ever tried. literally doubles my lashes.
i had mine for about 3 weeks i still hve it so it last a pretty good time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan