Monday, June 21, 2010

Maybelline great lash waterproof mascara is good or bad?

I just bought Maybelline Waterproof Mascara couple days ago. Has anyone of you guys used it? Is good for underwater like you go swimming or it smudges when it's underwater. I want to know your ideas about this productMaybelline great lash waterproof mascara is good or bad?
I absolutely love it! I have it in regular (softest black) And in waterproof and i love it! Speechlesss :))Maybelline great lash waterproof mascara is good or bad?
I have the Maybelline Mascara and it is amazing! It doesnt come off in the water and it accentuates your eyelashes. Im a camp counselor and I'm constantly in the water with kids, swimming with them and it doesnt budge!
I have used that mascara and I think, personally, that it is a great brand! I have never tried swimming with it on, but I'm sure that it wouldn't come off, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan