Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Maybelline dream matte mousse and my skin?

My skin is quite oily, but someone still said dream matte mousse would be good. I've used it for ages now, but lately like, on places like my nose, after a while it feels greasy and wipes off really easily.


I like the foundation so i don't really want to change,


what can i do to stop it wiping off so easily, therefore there's no shine and it looks matte?Maybelline dream matte mousse and my skin?
put a little bit of compact powder on it.


i always put the matte and then some powder after as a finishing technique. i also have oily skin so yeah try that.Maybelline dream matte mousse and my skin?
Urgh I hate that stuff. It manages to melt and go dry and flakey all at the same time.


But like most liquid-y foundations you need to use a setting powder afterwards, so it doesn't melt. Maybelline actually do a pretty good one. Translucent is normally used, but you can use whatever colour really.


I like their mineral foundation though. Its not too expensive either.
I use dream matte mousse in porcelain and i dont have oily skin but very pale, clear skin. I used to have that problem but then i started putting a little bit of powder/blusher on top of the foundation which actually keeps it exactlyright for the whole day! x


I love dream matte mousse and will never stop using it coz its so light and blends really well! =)


hope i helped x
Yeah like others said I would try a translucent powder. Bare minerals is good brand for that its only about $19 in the US and lasts a long time.





I havent really heard that great of things about Dream Matte Mousse. Some of my friends had problems with the foundation too.





I do love their blush and eyeshadows though-Im obsessed!
I used that same makeup for over a year and found that it helps if you use a translucent powder over the top of it to ';set'; it so it doesn't melt. The cheapest brand is NYC, and it works just fine. If necessary, carry around a powder makeup to use throughout the day to keep it nice.
I love that stuff, I use it for my blush %26lt;3





I have fairly oily skin, too, but I've never run into that problem.





Maybe a little loose translucent powder over top will fix your problem?


Or a primer made for oily skin underneath? (I'm pretty sure Smashbox makes a really good one, it's what my mom uses)
use a primer underneath, it will help it stick to your skin and last longer.


also you could try putting an oil control lotion underneath MAC makes a good one.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.…





http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.…





good luck!
Apart from using translucent powder,you can also buy these little papers that absorb the extra oil from your skin,without destroying your makeup!You can find them everywhere!I got mine from body shop
You can use a loose powder after applying your make up, this gives a matte look and sets your make-up.
ITS AWESOME DONT DISS DREAM MATTE MOUSSE!


























































































































.
I use that too, I love it! I've got quite an oily forehead and I just wash my face before I use it and it works for me. :)
use powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan