Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation for very pale skin?

I was wondering if the Dream Matte Mousse would work for me? I have very pale skin and some redness. I usually use Merle Norman foundation, but I'm on a money crunch at the moment! :)





Thanks.Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation for very pale skin?
yes it works well because it is light weight and blends well just make sure to get a color that matches your skin as close as possible. start with a very light color and if it is too light just go one shade darker. but yes the foundation should work for you very well. if not let me know and i will have other ideas for foundation you should get. good luck i hope this helps :)








p.s. i have pale skin too and red cheeks so i know how you feel sorta lolMaybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation for very pale skin?
i used it and didn't like it much....it looked good for a few hours but by the end of my work day it didn't look so good....i'd suggest using revlon colorstay liquid...not too expensive and looks really nice all day!
yes!





im irish and british and im 15 so i have red acne.


it covers everything almost completely.





i love it and its really light and blends well with your skin!
yes yes yes! i have the same type skin and it works awsome and feels like you arnt wearing anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan