Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you think Maybelline Mineral Power is good?

I bought some today and was wondering about your opinions.Do you think Maybelline Mineral Power is good?
I have the Veil and I like it and I want the mineral myself but Me and mineral makeup dont get along there lots of reveiws in youtube on the productDo you think Maybelline Mineral Power is good?
The best mineral make up out there is Bare Essentuals! I have used it for over 3 years and I will never go back! I live 15 min. from the mall of america, and they have a store there--you can get free eye shadows and samples of stuff. It's awesome!





If you forget to wash your face, you won't break out. It's all natural and not heavy. It is however, a little bit spendy; oh but so worth it!
yes i think its very good i have the mineral power finishening veil and the mineral power natural perfecting liquid foundation it does give you great coverage but if you have dry skin i would recoment getting a primer or trieng the matte mouse foundation :)
I think it's okay, but CoverGirl makes a mineral powder that works really well. Plus it's worth the money. The package is bigger but it cost less. Also try their mineral blush it works great too:]]
Yes, i bort it aswell.


It gives you even coverage and blends in easily.


But my best mate simply smashes her pressed power and then uses that, which isnt a bad idea. (Ive tried it once)


Hope this helps ;)
yes its a good option if u r looking for a all over facial coverage and using a blush on cheeks works well too with it.
yeh i recently started using it and its the best :) and its not that expensive like BARE
yess i love it. i keep buying it over and over wen mine runs out
  • windows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan