Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anyone experiencing allergic reactions to Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse?

I thought I was developing an allergy until my friend asked me if I had tried any new products. Then bingo! I got a free sample of Maybelline's new Dream Liquid Mousse. My eyes have been itching like crazy ever since I started using it.





Am I the only one having this problem?Anyone experiencing allergic reactions to Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse?
No, your not actually! When I tried it my skin became so dry! If you have not washed it off be sure to. Next time try and get something that says that it is hypoallergenic. You should probably take an antihistamine like Benedryll.Anyone experiencing allergic reactions to Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse?
No. But I did find it would wear off by mid-day. I prefer Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Foundation. I do like the Dream Mousse Blush though.
  • oily skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan