Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should i get Max Factor False Lash Effect or Maybelline Colossal mascara?

If you have any other suggestions (drug store please) then please let me know(:Should i get Max Factor False Lash Effect or Maybelline Colossal mascara?
I'm not sure if you can find CoverGirl Lash Blast in the UK but it really is great. I'm warning you not to use the Colossal, it may look good at first but mine flaked so bad within 10 minutes of applying it. Please do your eyes a favor and get the Max Factor if you can't find Lash Blast (:Should i get Max Factor False Lash Effect or Maybelline Colossal mascara?
I love the max factor 1, though I was told by my friend I cant get it in the US. (bought it while visiting her in london) she might be wrong about this, so really trying to find it cuase I love it. I have also heard great things about colossal but have not tried it yet





o and about the poster above, i am currently using sexy curves, I already have long lashes and since I started wearing it have actually got a few compliments on my lashes lol
I haven't tried Maybelline Colossal mascara, but the MaxFactor False Lash Effect mascara is really good, i would defo recommend it - it makes your lashes look great. However, the only negative point that I would say is taking it off. You need a decent eye make up remover to take it off! You'll be surprised by how much you are really wearing when you remove it. I have bought the waterproof one thought so that could be why it's harder to remove though.


But the waterproof one is defo waterproof lol!
I felt both of these were great but the colossal mascara had a more thickening affect were as the false lash effect gave a long effect. I needed a lot of the colossal mascara but i do that with a lot of masacras. Watt brothers is good or boots. And you can't buy cover girl in the uk but you can order over the interent but i like to test make up on my hand so i don't. Hope i helped
I recommend Lash Blast by Cover Girl. It is about 9 dollars. But between the two you have suggested it would be Max Factor. They have very quality products for drug store price. Or at least that's what my make-up artist told me. But she recommends Cover Girl for inexpensive and Nars for more pricey. So Max Factor
If you're from the US don't buy Max Factor because I heard that they're not selling their makeup after January 2010.





I like Colossal, but you need to use Michelle Phan's card trick. The first time I applied the mascara it was clumpy, but with the card, it was perfect! Here's the video:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cByuzpdXA鈥?/a>
I would go with Max Factor, they have great mascara, and it's relatively cheap. I tried Maybelline Colossal mascara and it was extremely clumpy, and really didn't do anything for my lashes.
max factor false lash.


i HATE colossal!!





if you have long eyelashes that need volume try rimmel londons sexy curves. this mascara really is amazing!
they r both quite good tbh, but i prefer Maybelline Colossal mascara
false lashes work better but if you are in a hurry go for the mascara.
the max factor one
fake eyelashes!!!!? ugh!! just stick with yours and the mascara!
get both and see which one you like better
  • oily skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan