Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone here use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?

I have a question about this foundation. Do you wear a base underneath? Like a lotion or cream before you apply it? Or do you put it directly on your skin? Is it an oil-based make-up? Does it make you break out? Thanks!Does anyone here use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?
It does clog pores. Plus they animal test...





Mineral makeup is best, it's very natural and has awesome wear-ability, but please think twice before using Bare Minerals (aka Bare Escentuals)! There products contain bismuth which is NOT a healthy mineral! It resembles arsenic!!! I used this makeup not knowing this fact and it caused me a very bad allergic reaction!





Bismuth (IPA: [藞b瑟zm蓹胃]) is a chemical element that has the symbol Bi and atomic number 83. This heavy, brittle, white crystalline trivalent poor metal has a pink tinge and chemically resembles arsenic and antimony.





I found this makeup and have been using it for 2 years now! It's wonderful! They have 17 foundations colors (one is sure to blend and cover your skin flawlessly!) and 5 different finishing powders, choose the one for you skin type! It really works well!





Plus they offer free shipping to the Continental US!





International customers please email for a free shipping quote! (Just include the items you would like and your location!)





http://Simply-Minerals.com


or


http://noflash.Simply-Minerals.comDoes anyone here use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?
i put lotion underneath any fondation
I don't know if it's oil free. Read the ingredients. It has a beautiful finish. You must put a moisturizer underneith it. Even if you don't wear foundation, always wear moisturizer. If you are young, it is good for you to wear moisturizer as a preventive measure against wrinkles
i don't use anything i just put it on . it does not make me break out.
Regardless of what I use for a foundation, I always wear my moisturizer underneath. I personally don't like the Dream Matte Mousse. I can't stand the texture and it doesn't seem to apply evenly for me. Plus, my skin doesn't like it. I don't break out, but my skin texture does change.
I use it on top of my moisturiser. I don't know if it is oil based, does it say anything on the pot? It does not make me break out, but I thoroughly cleanse my face every night.
no it didnt make me break out in spots. your right though you should where a base before applying, when i didnt all my dry skin would show up which i didnt even know i had, for some reason this foundation just seems to sink into the dry skin making it stand out, wearing a moistriser first is a much better was to apply it .
I love this makeup!


I've only been wearing it for about a week now.





The only thing I use under it is the lotion that is already on my face bc I use the Proactiv 3 step program.





This makeup doesn't break me out, and it only takes a tiny tiny bit to cover your whole face and it blends so easily.





You definately should try it, Good luck!
i use it and i love it i just apply directly no base or anything like that. its not oil based and no it doesnt make you break out its very light and feels like you have nothing on! i would def recommend
i apply moisturiser first. but afterwoods i apply blush
Offcorse it really depends on the skin if people brake out or not. I non麓t use 'Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse' but I use a mousse from Lancome and it's really good. I don't have to put anything underneath. My morning routine is; I put my Lancome mousse on and some powder over that then I use a mascara that is the best one I have ever tried, it makes my eyelashes look much thicker and much longer it's called 'Dior; Black Out'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan