Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think about Maybelline New York?

Okay, so I'm thinking on trying Maybelline for my makeup... because apparently everything else I've used tends to smudge. And I just want some opinions! So tell me, overall, what do you think about Maybelline:





Concealer


Eyeshadow


Eyeliner


Liquid Eyeliner


Mascara





If you would, please, rate on these types of product from 1/10. (10 being the best)


Also, I'm not worried about the specific kind of eyeliner they have, or mascara, or whatever. Just overall on all these kinds of products... what do you think?





What do you think about Maybelline New York?
i've only used liquid liner and mascara from Maybelline





Mascaras I've used are:


Define-A-Lash ($6) 5 out of 10, it doesn't keep my lashes curled up


Lash Discovery ($6) 7 out of 10, it lenghtens my lashes and seperates them for an even look








Liquid Liner I've used:


Ultra Liner ($6) 10 out of 10! i LOVE IT!What do you think about Maybelline New York?
i like all of the things maybeline does exept for its concealer, use the powder kind, not liquid.





concealer: 6/10


everything else:9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan