Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the effect of the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?

is it supposed to make your skin look flawless or what?





and what coverage does it have?





thank you girls!What is the effect of the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?
Its to give a more smoother, matte finish. It's also meant to look sutble, but that's depending on how much you use. It's mousey texture gives you great converage, and very easy to apply (id use the hand prefrably.) It also works great for evening out uneven skin tone.


Only downside I find is it rubs off easily, eg. hugging/cuddling with someone, there bound to be left with a beige mark somewhere on the clothing, but I suppose that too depends on how much you wear.





Great foundation, definitly reccomend it as a 9/10! Best foundation I ave used, Iv also found a cheaper version called ESSENCE mouse make up. Does the same thing for a much cheaper price, but Maybelline has a much wider range of colours for the skin tone. Essence just has 1,2 and 3.What is the effect of the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?
In my opinion...It covers really well. But by the end of the day it doesn't stay on my face. It definately covers my face well...but if you want ur skin to look dewy lol...I think Meybelline's Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Liquid foundation works better for that.The mousse makes my face look dull in my opinion.
I have it it is just thicker for more coverage(red cheeks,acne,scars etc.)


If you dont want to wear it on its own it works great under your normal foundation as a concealer for problem areas.
it is light and has great coverage. i don't like to use foundation but I used a lot of that for my prom and made my skin great
it worked really good for me but u could still see some pimples and it made me breakout more i use the powder stuff thats supposed to be like bare essitanls and that works 190x better and now break outs
you end up looking chalky.
it makes your skin to look more natural but its quite oily
  • oily skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan