Thursday, December 3, 2009

What Remover to use for Maybelline Great Lash?

Hi, I've recently switched from facier mascara to good 'ole maybelline great lash. I really love it because it looks so natural and I dont have the flashing problem. My new problem is that I can not find a good eye make up remover to use at the end of the day. I end up going to bed with black under my eyes because I cant get it all off. HELP! thank you!What Remover to use for Maybelline Great Lash?
OMG yea i had the same problem (i was using the waterproof one), just couldn't find a remover.


i was using rimmel's remover which worked fine with the rest of my makeup, just not the mascara. i posted a question if u want to see some of the answers.





i tried the lotion and soap (well i used face watch) and they didn't work. but the vaseline worked. so what i do now is plop a whole bunch of vaseline on to my lashes before i shower and get as much off as possible (might need to vaseline lashes 2+ times) then after showering all the mascara's offWhat Remover to use for Maybelline Great Lash?
well, that is one of the reasons it is better to use ';better'; mascara cause it isn't a strain to remove it. now you're gonna have to spent a little more on a ';better'; eye makeup remover...





i recommend Clinique, Bliss, %26amp; Lancome


http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>
Mascara remover and baby oil works fine!
I use this one and I just wash with dove soap and water. I always wash my face twice, and I never have any residue left. If you prefer taking it off with something else try Baby Oil, it works really well. Just make sure you clean it off, it can plug up your pores-as is the same with most eye make-up remover. Hope that helps.
Wash your face with a mild soap and make sure to use warm enough water to loosen your mascara, rinse and then use a small amount of baby oil, rub over lashes and massage in, then wipe with a soft tissue until you get it all off. Works every time and less expensive than remover that doesnt always work.
Good old fashioned Vasoline works well. I use Great Lash too. I smear Vasoline on my eyes with my finger and wipe it off with a dry washcloth. Plus, it moisturizes under the eye as well.





Good luck and Best. wishes!
Try Clarins Instant eye make up remover. It's dual formula meaning you have to shake it first. Put a small amount on a cotton round and hold it on your closed eye for 5 seconds. Then wipe gently from the inside corner to the out side. Flip the cotton over and do it again and like magic EVEN WATERPROOF mascara is gone. I have used many and either this one or there is one in the precision line from Chanel that works almost exactly the same. They are a bit more expensive then Vaseline or Baby Oil but far better for the delicate skin around your eye. I think they are like $24. You only use a small amount and I always say... ';You get what you pay for';
I use DHC Deep Cleansing Oil


I love that product it removes my waterproof mascara very easily. It's about $24 for 6.7oz bottle


Here's where you can buy it


http://www.dhccare.com/DHC/ProductDetail鈥?/a>
You can just go with a simple face scrub or cleansing pad. There are some for removing dirt that also do wonders with makeup and aren't to hard on your skin. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan