Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you prefer revlon or maybelline?

I am concerned about nailpolish,foundation,lipstick and eye make up.Give me your individual opinion.please.What do you prefer revlon or maybelline?
I can only wear Clinique foundation.but Revlon has the best shades for nail color and it applies well.Lipstick is tough b/c there are so many kinds I like Revlon for colors and maybelline for texture and shine.Eye makeup i can only wear Almay b/c of contact sensitivity .But they just came out with a line that accents your eye color and its all custom so its easy to shop for .hope this helps a little!!!What do you prefer revlon or maybelline?
well, it depends on your age. cause revlon has warm colors, like those suited for women in their 30's. while maybelline has colors suited for teens. but for me, i prefer revlon. especially the nail polishes, lasts for weeks.
Avon, Jafra, or Clinique!
Maybelline, they have makeup for almost every shin type.
Maybelline
Maybelline has good blush in a mousse, I love it. Mascara in a two step. Primer, then color. It's the best I've ever tried, It's by L'Oearl though. Double Extend.
I LIKE MAC, ESTEE LAUDER AND CHANEL IS GOOD FOR RICH LIPSTICK, BECAREFUL OF COLOR RED GETS MESSY!!!





Clinique IS PRETTY SMOOTH! I tryed maybelline it is better than revlon.
Clinique
revlon gurl dat **** is da bomb i just used some of that stuff today...but i think u should try it first cuz some stuff might break u out if u have sensitive skin
nailpolish mary kay, foudation i never wear its bad for the skin, lipstick yves roche, eye make up mary kay and yves roche
Maybelline!!! cool products
Arbonne for foundation, lipstick





nailpolish- OPI
the is a new range of make-up by Jemma Kidd - I highly rate it, check it out!
I prefer Maybelline, I have used both on and off for several years but I don't think I've ever finished a revlon product, I always finish using the maybelline product.
Revlon is great, their eyeshadows really last. And as someone else said their nail polishes last forever lol.





Loreal is also great as is Yves Rocher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan