Thursday, December 3, 2009

How is the Dream Liquid Matte by Maybelline?

does it work? and i heard 'airbrush' keeps it on for a longer period of time (24 hrs) is that true? and how much is it usually at Wal Mart? Or how much did you buy it for?


(feeel free for tips)How is the Dream Liquid Matte by Maybelline?
I like it a lot. I also use the Dream Matte Mousse, but I like the liquid a little better. I guess it depends on the coverage youre looking for. If I dont wash it off it stays on for a long time, 24 hrs? I'm not sure I never paid attention or had it on that long. But it's really light like I said so I wouldnt be too surprised if it did stay on and I just forgot I was wearing it. Haha. Both are relatively cheap. I think I bought it for 7.67 at Target so Wal-mart is probably about the same or cheaper. :)





Good Luck!


**How is the Dream Liquid Matte by Maybelline?
Its actually really good.


Gives you great coverage and it feels so light!


I love it!


I got it for $7 something at Wal Mart.
its really good it about 拢6 拢7 it depends where from

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan